5 storey commercial building, next to the main road, Ramkhamhaeng, near Lamsalee Intersection, good location, in the future there will be an orange train
Location next to Ramkhamhaeng Road Near the bus stop / 7/11 shop and near Lamsalee intersection where in the future there will be a Lamsalee BTS station. It is a station connecting the Orange Line trains. (Thailand Cultural Center – Min Buri) and the yellow line. (Lat Phrao-Samrong)
– Area size: size 300 sq.m., width 4.5 meters, length 15 meters
– 5 floors
– 6 rooms (2-4 floors)
– 3 bathrooms
– Renovate the whole new building, new condition, ground floor with glass blocking the front of the building Ready to go into business immediately
– In the future, there will be an Orange Line train passing through The building is 50 meters from the entrance to Hua Mak Station.
– no parking But can temporarily stop the delivery truck in front of the building or on the roadside.
– If you want to park Can park along Soi Ramkhamhaeng 40 and Ramkhamhaeng 42 (the building is in the middle between Soi Ramkhamhaeng 40 and 42).
– Condo/Hotel/Service Apartment : Knightsbridge Collage Condo Ramkhamhaeng, Kantary House Hotel, Lumpini Ville Ramkhamhaeng 44, AC Habitat Bangkok breast
– Department stores: The Mall Bangkapi, Lotus Bangkapi, Nomchit Department Store, The Mall Ramkhamhaeng, Foodland Ramkhamhaeng, Big C Huamark
– Hospital: Ramkhamhaeng Hospital, Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital
– School/University : Ramkhamhaeng University, Demonstration Ramkhamhaeng, Assumption University (ABAC), Bodindecha School
– Huamark Stadium (Rajamangala Stadium), F.B.T. Sports Complex
– Suvarnabhumi Airport